Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday, May 27, 2016



Today is my day off and I had plans. But as plans go, nothing turns out as you plan. My plans were to put on some comfortable clothes, sit under the fan, (central air is not working, as usual). Read a book, eat some fattening snacks, watch my favorite programs, play with my great grandbaby, (she's sick and don't feel like playing), get on the computer for a while and then settle back and sit on the porch for a minute or two, (bees and flies run me in the house). Those were my plans. But of course, that didn't happen. I put on the comfortable clothes, I got under the fan, I read some of the book, didn't buy the fattening snacks, watched one favorite program (Grey's Anatomy on Lifetime TV), my grandbaby went home with her mama to be doctored on, got on the computer and there was a phone call that rearranged my day, a granddaughter need me for something (I have thirteen granddaughters). She needed me to move some things for her because her apartment had gotten burnt up. She has two children. All the school clothes, all her work clothes, (she works at AutoZone). She has to start all over again. Most people would cry and say "Why Me" not my granddaughter, she knows that things happen for a reason. We may not know why right now, but we will find out later on. God will be with her and the children, she just have to say a prayer and go on. Remember what the song said, Lord, don't move that mountain, lead me around it. Well, I am back on my computer, sipping on my fattening soda and eating fattening Cheetos Crunchy. Now I am back on schedule.
Have a Blessed Day everyone, I plan to have one.
May God Bless and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment