Monday, May 16, 2016

My Keepsake Bible by Sally Ann Aright



This is my first book by Sally Ann Wright, and I hope it won't be my last one. My Keepsake Bible is a good gift for a mom who has just had a baby, it has a place for his birthdate, his mom, dad, grandparents, plus a kid's bible. It's wonderfully illustrated, soft cover, bright colors, easily read, a book any kid would love to read or have read to them. I really love the prayers in the book, so simple, easy and soothing. I plan on using some of those prayers in my daily life for myself and my family. It was made so clear for the kids, they'll be reading it over and over until it gets dogearred. I especially liked that prayer:
Lord Jesus,
the wind and the waves obey you.
Deaf people hear because of you.
Blind people see because of you.
Lame people walk because of you.
Dead people live because of you.
Help me to obey you,
to hear you, to see you in those around me,
to walk where you want me to be,
to live my life serving you by helping others.
Lord, make us instruments of your peace.
Where there is HATRED, let us sow LOVE;
Where there is INJURY, let there be PARDON;
Where there is  DISCORD, UNION;
Where there id DOUBT, FAITH;
Where there is DESPAIR, HOPE;
Where there is DARKNESS,  LIGHT;
Where there is SADNESS, JOY;
For your mercy and for your truth's sake.
Great Book!!!
 Nice job SALLY ANN WRIGHT, hope to read another one of your books. God Bless.



I received a complimentary copy from Tyndale House for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment