Saturday, May 28, 2016

Saturday, May 28, 2016


Well, it's 3:16 am. I just woke up and I am watching Forensic Files. It is awful what one human being does to another for such stupid reasons. It's dumb to take another's life for any reason, but these people are off the chain.I'm going to get my clothes ready for church Sunday, I'm an Usher. I have to get the house ready for the upcoming holiday. I plan to Bar-B-Q this weekend. At age 65, I try to do as much as my health will allow. I have 17 grandchildren and 24 great grandchildren so I have a lot to keep me busy. I have been looking for a sewing machine to make my quilts, I have to go shopping for yarn to crochet hats and slippers. A friend of mine got me started on those colorama coloring sheets, they are so relaxing. Well, now I am playing Candy Crush Saga, I'm on level 92. I have to take my dog, Scrappy, out for a walk. That will give me my exercise. I didn't get a chance to socialize him when he was a pup, so he is a complete nut. He's a pit bull labrador mix. I think he's a crack head. Sometime while walking him, he must have found some crack and ate it, because he acts like he's losing his mind. Between him and his craziness, and my great grandbaby with her cell phone at 4 years old, I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. Loving every minute of it. One of my great grandbabies is suffering from a severe case of strep throat, I am praying for her to get over this and back to her feisty little self. Well, I went to the store to get some snacks, when I got home my daughter said that my great grandbaby wasn't breathing right, so we took her to the hospital. They are going to keep her overnight to see why her breathing is so labored. She will be at 117th and Meridian. They say her tonsils are swollen and almost closing of her air passageway. Please Prayers for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment