Friday, June 24, 2016

I Almost Forgot About You by Terry McMillan



This is my second book by Terry McMillan and just like the first one it was a hit. The characters were were funny, romantic, compassionate and loving.
Georgia is a person a lot o f us would like to be like. Her idea of getting in touch with men in her past was a wild idea. Her two BFF's were off the chain. What I especially like about the book is those quaint sayings I remember my mother and grandmother saying, like "Everything is copacetic", and "If I'm lying, I'm flying." Her characters reminds me of next-door neighbors. And Stanley, every woman wishes she had a Stanley. He is the personification of romance. I applaud her mother for finding her soulmate, which shows that love can be found at any age. This book is a curl up with popcorn in front of a fireplace (if it's winter), or curl up with popcorn on your couch, turn on some soothing music and turn off cell phones and unplug landlines. This is a great book, pick up a copy today, you won't regret it.

I received a copy from Blogging For Books for this review.








  

No comments:

Post a Comment