Thursday, July 7, 2016

The Gift Of Rest by Crickett Keeth



The Gift Of Rest is very good for bible study and guide for us to go by if you have a problem resting. I, personally, have a problem resting. I have my ministry at church, my grandma babysitting duties, a husband to see after, my crocheting mats for the homeless, it is very hard to rest. But we must find time to rest, it is God's gift to us. That doesn't include unexpected emergencies that pop up. Why do you think God gave us something to do, work, instead of creating us to just sit and enjoy creation? This book It is a good book for a small group leader. The Gift Of Rest is very easy to follow. It has biblical teachings, scripture that shows you why rest is important and when you trust in God, your soul finds rest.This book is well written and very easy to follow. This would be a good book for group study.
Pick up a copy today, you won't regret it.


I received a complimentary copy from BookCrash for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment