Friday, August 5, 2016

In The Field Of Grace by Tessa Afshar



I have always enjoyed the story of Ruth, when she tells Naomi, "In treat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou longest, I will lodge; thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God; where thou diest will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me." How many daughter-in-laws would do that for their mother-in-law. This is my first book by Tessa Afshar. I was not disappointed. I like her writing style, smooth, easy flowing. Her characters were memorable. 
Pick up a copy and walk in Ruth's shoes and learn what she learned. If God be for you, who can be against you? Good Reading!!!
 I received a complimentary copy from MPnewsroom for this review

No comments:

Post a Comment